Notification: GATE Admit Card 2018 | Download hall ticket for Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering 2018
Short Summary: As we know that Indian Institute of Technology, Guwahati (IIT G) has announced a notification for GATE 2018. Every year IIT conducts this exam for the admission of eligible students in the Post Graduate and Ph.D. course. So, The department will be organizing the online exam on 3rd, 4th, 10th, and 11th February 2018. In order to appear for the online exam, students need to download GATE Admit Card 2018 for Entrance Exam.
The Registrations for GATE has been already over. The Important Details like Date of Release of GATE Admit Card 2018, Exam Pattern, Online Exam Dates, Previous Year Papers and Syllabus are mentioned below.
GATE Admit Card 2018 Download for Admission in Post Graduate & PhD
Details of Notification
Date of Online Exam: 3rd, 4th, 10th, and 11th February 2018
GATE Admit Card 2018 Details:-
Name of the Organization: Indian Institute of Technology, Guwahati (IIT G)
Exam Name:- Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering
Admit Card Status:- Available
Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering Admit Card 2018
Exam Details: GATE is the entrance test for admission in seven IITs (Bombay, Delhi, Guwahati, Kanpur, Kharagpur, Madras, and Roorkee) and IISc and is one of the toughest examinations of India.
- Course: GATE Exam is conducted for admission in M.E/ M.Tech/ Ph.D. in IIT & IISc and various other institutions.
- Number of Papers: GATE 2018 will be held for 23 paper. Interested candidates can apply only for one stream.
- Mode of Exam: The exam will be conducted online only.
Selection Process:- On the basis of the Online Test.
GATE 2018 Exam Pattern and Syllabus
According to the official syllabus, the exam will be 3 hours. Total 65 questions will ask for 100 marks. The questions will be of multiple choice & numerical answer type.
- General Aptitude: It will be common for all trades and carries 15 marks. 5 questions will be of 1 mark and 5 questions will be of 2 marks.
- New Section: In the paper of XE, a new section (H) namely Atmospheric and Oceanic Sciences is included for 2018 session.
- Marking Scheme: MCQ will carry 1 mark and NAT will carry 2 marks.
- Negative marking: 1/3 mark will deduct for 1 mark question and 2/3 mark will deduct for 2 marks question. There will no negative marking for Numerical Answer Type Questions. (NAT)Call Letter for GATE 2018: – Candidates who had applied online for Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering, they can download their GATE Hall Ticket 2018 after the conduction of online registrations. Usually, the hall ticket is released 15 days prior to exam dates. The venue, exam dates, and timings, instructions for online exam etc will be mentioned in the respective Call Letter.
To Check Detailed Notification – Click Here
To Download Hall Ticket, Visit Official Website – Click Here
|Click Here for Latest Jobs|