Indian Bank Recruitment 2018 | Online Application Form for 417 Probationary Officer Posts
This is the greatest news for bank job seekers as Indian Bank has published the notification to hire applicants for Probationary Officer Post. Applicants who want to pursue to the career in banking sector, they have great opportunity to get this job of PO in Indian Bank. Interested and qualified aspirants can apply for Indian Bank Recruitment 2018 from the official website.
Official notification is already uploaded below. The applicants may check notification/ advertisement thoroughly before filling the online application form for Indian Bank PO Recruitment 2018. Starting date of online application form is 1 August 2018 and the Last date of online application form is 27 August 2018. Furthermore, complete details link educational qualification, age limit, selection process etc are given below.
Indian Bank PO Recruitment 2018 Vacancy Details
- Starting Date of Online Registrations: 01-08-2018
- Last Date to Register Online: 27-08-2018
- Download of call letters for online examination- Preliminary: After 24-09-2018
- The date for Online Examination – Preliminary: 06-10-2018
- Declaration of Result of the Online exam – Preliminary: 17.10.2018
- Download of call letters for online examination- Main: 22-10-2018
- The date for PO Online Examination – Main: 04-11-2018
Indian Bank PO Recruitment 2018 Online Application Form
Department Name: Indian Bank
Name of posts: Probationary Officer
Total number of vacancies: 417
SC: 62 Posts
ST: 31 Posts
OBC: 112 Posts
GEN: 212 Posts
Official Website: www.indianbank.in
Educational Qualification:- Candidates who want to fill Indian Bank PO 2018 Application Form, they have must possess Graduation from recognized university.
Age Limit:- Applicant’s age should be 20 to 30 years as per official notification. Age Relaxation is applicable for SC/ST/PWD/OBC candidates as per rules
- SC/ST – 5 years
- OBC – 3 years
- PWD – 10 years
- Ex-servicemen – 5 years
- Jammu & Kashmir domicile Candidates – 5 years
- Persons affected by 1984 riots – 5 years
Application Fee:- Rs. 600 for General and OBC Candidates and Rs. 100 for SC/ST/PWD Applicants. For more details refer official notification.
Candidates will select based on the performance in the following tests.
- Online Test (Prelims and Mains Exam)
How to Apply for Indian Bank Recruitment 2018 : –
- First of all visit official website
- Click on career section.
- Look around for “Recruitment of Indian Bank PO vacancies“.
- Fill the online application form.
- Upload photograph/signature or other relevant certificates.
- Pay application fee.
- Click on final submit button.
- Save and take a print for future use.
Download Notification / Advertisement – Click Here
Apply Online here – Click here
Visit Official Website – Click here
|Click Here for Latest Jobs|