PUDA Recruitment 2018 | Apply now for 194 Technical/ Non-Technical Vacancies
Hello, Jobseekers !!!! This is the greatest for the candidates who are looking for Punjab Government Jobs. Punjab Urban Planning & Development Authority (PUDA) has announced the recruitment notice to hire the 197 applicants for the post of Technical and Non Technical designations. Applicants who are interested and eligible for these posts, they can apply for PUDA Recruitment 2018 from the official website.
Moreover, official notification is already uploaded. The candidates can check notification/ advertisement thoroughly before filling the PUDA Application Form 2018 for 197 Technical & Non-Technical Posts. Furthermore, complete details link education, age limit, selection process etc are given below.
- 1 PUDA Recruitment 2018 for Technical / Non-Technical Vacancies Apply Online
- 2 Selection Process
- 3 Important Links and Downloads
PUDA Recruitment 2018 for Technical / Non-Technical Vacancies Apply Online
- Starting date of online application form: 9th July 2018 11:00 AM
- Last date to fill online application form: Available Soon
PUDA Technical & Non – Technical Vacancies Online Application Form
Name of Department: Punjab Urban Planning & Development Authority (PUDA)
Vacancy: Technical and Non Technical designations
Total number of vacancies: 194
Qualification: Graduation in relevant fields from recognized board.
- Sub Divisional Officers (Electrical/ Horticulture/Civil/PH): 10
- Junior Engineers (Electrical/ Horticulture/Civil/Building): 93
- Draftsman (Engineering & Arch.): 25
- Law Officers: 16
- Senior Assistant: 09
- Clerk-cum-Data Entry Operators: 41
Official Website: www.puda.gov.in
PUDA Technical & Non – Technical Recruitment 2018 for 167 Vacancies
Educational Qualification: Applicants who are going to fill the application form, they have possessed graduation in relevant streams. For more details refer official notification.
Age Limit: Candidate should be between 18 to 37 years of age as on 01.04.2018 subject to the following relaxations:
- In case of candidates belonging to Scheduled Caste/Backward Caste category, the upper age limit will be relaxable to the extent of 5 years.
- In case of candidates belonging to the Physically Handicapped category, the upper age limit will be relaxable to the extent of 10 years.
Selection of candidates will base on performance in followings.
- Written Test
- Qualify a test in both of languages i.e English and Punjabi type at a speed of 30 words per minute (for Clerk).
- Fee for General Category candidates: Rs. 1000/- (Non-refundable)
- Fee for SC/ST/BC/PH/Ex-Servicemen Category candidates: Rs. 500/- (Non-refundable)
- The requisite application fee should be deposited online through various payment method in Punjab National Bank heads authorized by PUDA in the accounts of Punjab Urban Planning & Development Authority, S.A.S. Nagar (Mohali).
How to Fill Online Application form?
- Visit the following website of PUDA: http://www.puda.gov.in
- Click on the Registration button which is appearing on the left hand side.
- Click on “New Registration”, if you are applying for the first time.
- After filling the required information in the “New Registration Form”, click on “Submit Button” for getting the PUDA ID. Next upload your digital photo and signature and generate.
Important Links and Downloads
Download official notification: Click here
Apply online here: Click here
Visit official website: Click here