South Indian Bank PO Recruitment 2018 | Online Application Form for 150 Probationary Officer Posts
Hello Banking Job Aspirants!!!! This is the greatest news for you that South Indian Bank has published the notification to hire applicants for Probationary Officer Post. Applicants who want to pursue to career in banking sector, they have great opportunity to get this job of PO. Interested and qualified aspirants can apply for South Indian Bank Recruitment 2018 from official website i.e. www.southindianbank.com
Official notification is already uploaded below. The applicants may check notification/ advertisement thoroughly before filling the online application form for PO Recruitment 2018. Starting date of online application form is 16th May 2018 and the Last date of online application form is 25th May 2018. Furthermore, complete details link educational qualificational, age limit, selection process etc are given below.
South Indian Bank PO Recruitment 2018 Vacancy Details
- Starting Date of Online Registrations: 16-05-2018
- Last Date to Register Online: 25-05-2018
- Dates for Paying Application Fee: 16-05-2018 to 25-05-2018
- Closing Date for Editing Application Form Details: 25-05-2018
- Last Date for Printing Application Forms: 09-06-2018
- Tentative Date of PO Online Test: June 2018
South Indian Bank PO Recruitment 2018 Online Application Form
Department Name: South Indian Bank
Name of posts: Probationary Officer
Total number of vacancies: 150
Official Website: www.southindianbank.com
Educational Qualification:- Candidates who want to fill South Indian Bank PO 2018 Application Form, they have must possess Graduation with at least 60% marks under regular course.
Age Limit:- Applicant’s maximum age should be 25 years as per official notification. Age Relaxation is applicable for SC/ST candidates as per rules
Application Fee:- Rs. 800 for General and OBC Candidates and Rs. 200 for SC/ST/PWD Applicants. For more details refer official notification.
Candidates will select based on the performance in the following tests.
- Online Test
- Group Discussion
How to Apply for South Indian Bank Recruitment 2018 : –
- First of all visit official website
- Click on career section.
- Look around for “Recruitment of PO vacancies“.
- Fill the online application form.
- Upload photograph/signature or other relevant certificates.
- Pay application fee.
- Click on final submit button.
- Save and take a print for future use.
Download Notification / Advertisement – Click Here
Apply Online here – Click here
Visit Official Website – Click here
|Click Here for Latest Jobs|