SSC CGL 2018 Recruitment 2018 Online Application Form of Combined Graduate Level Exam 2018 Notification, Important Dates and Eligibility – Direct Link to Apply Online
Staff Selection Commission has finally announced the official notification and important dates for SSC CGL 2018 Online Form. Candidates can now apply online for SSC CGL 2018 Recruitment from 5th May to 4th June 2018. So, Candidates who are preparing themselves to Crack CGL Exam, should get ready now.
The SSC Combined Graduate Level Exam 2018 (Tier-I) will be conducted from 25.07.2018 to 20.08.2018. Applicants satisfying the eligibility criteria mentioned below can apply for SSC CGL Recruitment 2018. Important Details like educational qualification, age limit, application fee, selection process and online application form and notification are mentioned below. Moreover applicants must also refer official notification for brief details.
SSC Exam Schedule 2018-19
- 1 SSC CGL Recruitment 2018 Online Application form CGL Exam
- 2 SSC CGL Recruitment 2018 Eligibility Criteria, Selection Process, Application Fee, Notification and Application Form
SSC CGL Recruitment 2018 Online Application form CGL Exam
Details of Notification
|CGL Notification Online Apply Date||5th May to 4th June 2018|
|SSC CGL 2018 Tier-I Exam Date||25th July to 20th Aug 2018(CBE)|
|CGL Tier-II Test Date||Update Later|
|SSC CGL Tier-III (Descriptive)||To be notified later|
|CGL Tier-IV Exam Dates||To be notified later|
SSC Online Form for CGL 2018 Exam:-
Name of the Organization: Staff Selection Commission
Exam Name:- Combined Graduate Level
• Assistants in Ministries/Departments
• Inspectors of Central Excise & Customs.
• Inspectors of Income Tax.
• Preventive Officers in Customs.
• Examiner in Customs.
• Sub-Inspectors in Central Bureau of Narcotics & CBI.
• Assistant Enforcement Officer in Directorate of Enforcement, Department of Revenue.
• Divisional Accountant, Jr. Accountant, Auditor & UDCs
• Auditor Offices under C&AG, CGDA, CGA & others.
• Accountant/ Junior Accountant
• Tax Assistant in CBDT and CBEC
• Compiler in Registrar General of India.
SSC CGL Recruitment 2018 Eligibility Criteria, Selection Process, Application Fee, Notification and Application Form
The basic minimum educational qualification required to apply for SSC CGL Online Form 2018 is Graduation Degree.
A). Assistant Audit Officer/Assistant Accounts Officer
- Essential Qualification: Degree
- Desirable Qualifications: Chartered Accountant or Cost & Management Accountant or Company Secretary or Masters I Commerce or Masters in Business Studies or Masters in Business Administration (Finance) or Masters in Business Economics
B). Junior Statistical Officer
Degree in any subject with at least 60% Marks in Mathematics at 12th standard level OR
Graduation Degree in any subject with Statistics as one of the core subjects at degree level
There are different set of age limits for different posts in SSC CGL Exam 2018, which you can check in official notification. Age limit will be reckoned as on 1st August, 2017. Detailed age details and relaxation is admissible for candidates of SC/ ST/EXSM/OBC category and other special categories as per rules given in official notification.
|Statistical Investigator Grade II||Maximum 32 yrs|
|Assistant in CSS||20 – 30 yrs|
|Assistant in IB||21 – 30 yrs|
|Assistant Enforcement Officer/SI in CBI/SI in NIA||30 yrs|
|SI in Central Bureau of Narcotics||18 – 27 yrs|
|All Other posts||Check the link given below|
|Physically Handicapped (PH)||10 years|
On the basis of following tiers:-
- 1st Tier : Online Examination (Objective Type)
- 2nd Tier : Online Examination (Objective Type)
- 3rd Tier : Descriptive Paper in English/Hindi (writing of Essay/Precis/Letter/Application Writing)
- 4th Tier : Computer Proficiency Test/ Skill Test (wherever applicable)/Document Verification
Rs. 100 . Application Fee is exempted for all Women candidates and candidates belonging to SC/ST/PH/EXSM eligible for reservation, as per Government orders. For more details refer official notification.
How to Apply: –
Candidates who are fulfilling all the eligibility criteria can apply online soon after the release of the official notification through the official websites http://ssconline.nic.in. and http://ssconline2.gov.in.
Official Direct Link to Apply Online – Click Here
Visit Official Website – Click Here