SSC CHSL Recruitment 2019 for the Posts of LDC, Data Entry Operators, Postal & Sorting Assistants – CHSL SSC 10+2 Exam Notification Release Date
Staff Selection Commission will shortly release the official notification and important dates for the recruitment of SSC CHSL Vacancies 2019. This time as per expected news from sources, there will be a huge number of vacancies for Lower Division Clerk (LDC), Postal Assistant (PA)/ Sorting Assistant (SA), Data Entry Operator(DEO). Applicants satisfying the eligibility criteria mentioned below can apply for SSC CHSL Recruitment 2019.
According to SSC Exam Calendar 2019, SSC CHSL Recruitment Notification will release on 19.01.2019 & Last Date will be 18.02.2019. Important Details like educational qualification, age limit, application fee, selection process and online application form and notification are mentioned below. Moreover, refer to official notification for complete details.
SSC CHSL Online Application Form 10+2 Combined Higher Secondary Level Exam 2019
Details of Notification
- Starting Date for Submission of Application: 19 January 2019
- Last date for Submission of Application: 18 February 2019
- Date of Computer Based Exam (Tier-I): Update Soon
- Tentative Date of Tier-II/Tier III Exam (Descriptive Paper/Skill Test): Update Soon
SSC CHSL Recruitment 2019 of LDC DEO PA SA Vacancy Details
Name of the Organization: Staff Selection Commission
Exam Name:- 10+2 Combined Higher Secondary Level Exam 2019
Total Vacancies:- Shall be available soon
- Lower Divisional Clerk (LDC) / Junior Secretariat Assistant (JSA)
- Postal Assistant/ Sorting Assistant
- Data Entry Operator (DEO)
- Postal Assistant/Sorting Assistant:- PB-1 (Rs. 5200-20200), Grade Pay 2,400/-
- Data Entry Operator:- Pay Band-1 (Rs. 5200-20200), Grade Pay Rs. 2,400/-
- Lower Division Clerk:- Pay Band-1 (Rs. 5200-20200), Grade Pay Rs. 1,900/-
- Court Clerk:- Pay Band-1 (Rs. 5200-20200), Grade Pay Rs. 1,900/-
SSC Combined Higher Secondary Level Exam Recruitment 2019
Educational Qualification:- The minimum educational qualification required to apply for SSC 2019 CHSL Recruitment is 12th pass from recognized Board. Moreover, the applicant can download official notification for more details.
Age Limit:- 18 to 27 years. Detailed age details and relaxation is admissible for candidates of SC/ ST/EXSM/OBC category and other special categories as per ruled given in official notification.
Selection Process:- On the basis of the:
- Tier 1 Exam (Objective Type)
- Tier 2 Exam (Descriptive Test)
- Tier 3 (Skill/Type Test)
SSC CHSL Tier-I Exam Pattern
- There are 4 sections (General Intelligence, English Language, Quantitative Aptitude & General Awareness) carrying 50 marks for each section.
- The duration of the examination is of 2 hours.
- The question paper will be available both in Hindi & English except the English Language.
- There will be MCQ type questions and ¼ marks will be deducted for each wrong answer.
- The weight-age of each section will be 50 marks.
|Section||Subject||No of Questions||Max Marks||Exam Duration|
|1||General Intelligence and Reasoning||25||50||60 Minutes|
Application Fee:- Rs. 100/- which can be paid either through online mode or offline mode. Candidates belonging to SC, ST, PWD and EXSM as well as women candidates are exempted from paying the application fee. For more details refer official notification.
How to Apply: – Candidates who are fulfilling all the eligibility criteria can apply online through the official websites http://ssconline.nic.in. and https://ssc.nic.in/
Download Official Notification – Available Soon
Official Link to Apply Online – Available Soon
Visit Official Website – Click Here