UPSC Recruitment 2018 | Online Application form for Combined UPSC Geologist and Geo Scientist Exam 2018
Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) has announced the official notification and important dates for the UPSC Combined Geologist Examination 2018. This time as per official notification, there are around 70 vacant vacancies for Geo Scientist and Geologist. Candidates who are satisfying the eligibility criteria. They can apply for UPSC Recruitment 2018 for Geologist and Geo Scientist.
Important Details like educational qualification, age limit, application fee, selection process and online application form and notification regarding UPSC Geologist Exam 2018 are mentioned below. Online application forms will start from 21 March 2018. Candidates can fill their forms till 16 April 2018. Moreover, refer official notification for completed details.
UPSC Recruitment 2018 for Geologist Geo scientist Apply Online
- Starting Date for Submission of Application: 21 March 2018
- Last date for Submission of Application: 16 April 2018
- Last Date of Fee Payment – 16-April-2018
- Release of Admit Card – 1st week of June
- Tentative Exam Date – 29-June-2018
- Expected Result Date – August 2018
UPSC Combined Geologist Geo scientist Vacancy Details
Organization Name: Union Public Service Commission (UPSC)
Exam Name:-Combined Geo Scientist and Geologist Examination, 2018
- Geologist Group A- 24 posts (Geological Survey of India)
- Geophysicist Group A- 17 posts (Geological Survey of India)
- Chemist Group A- 06 posts (Geological Survey of India)
- Junior Hydro-geologist (Scientist B) Group A – 23 posts (Central Ground Water Board)
Official Website: www.upsc.gov.in
UPSC Eligibility Criteria for Geologist and Geo scientist Exam 2018
Educational Qualification:- The minimum educational qualification required to fill UPSC Combined Geologist Geo Scientist Form 2018 is mentioned below post-wise:-
- Geologist – Post Graduation Degree in Geological Science/ Geology /Applied Geology / Geo Exploration / Mineral Exploration / Engineering Geology / Marine Geology / Earth Science and Resource Management/ Oceanography and Coastal Areas Study / Petroleum Exploration / Petroleum Geo-science/ Geochemistry /Geological Technology / Geophysical Technology.
- Geophysicist – M.Sc.in Physics / Applied Physics / Geophysics or Exploration Geophysics / Applied Geophysics /Marine Geophysics or M.Sc. Tech. in Applied Geophysics
- Chemist – Master Degree in Chemistry/ Applied Chemistry / Analytical Chemistry
- Junior Hydro-geologist – Post Graduation Degree in Geology /Applied Geology /Marine Geology
Age Limit:- 21 to 32 years for Geologist/Geo Physicist/ Chemist Post and 21 to 35 years for Junior Hydrogeologist. Moreover, age relaxation will be applicable for Reserved Categories as per rules given in official notification
Application Fee:- Candidates can pay either by remitting the money in any Branch of State Bank of India or by using Visa/Master/RuPay Credit/Debit Card or by using Internet Banking of SBI.
• General /OBC – Rs.200/-
• SC/ST/PH – No Fee
• All Category Female– No Fee
Selection Process:- Written Examination followed by Viva Voice Examination for qualified candidates.
How to Apply for UPSC Recruitment 2018: –
- First of all visit official website.
- Click on career section.
- Look around “UPSC Recruitment 2018 for Combined Geologist Exam 2018”.
- Fill online application form.
- Pay application fee through online or offline challan.
- Click on final submit button.
- Save and take off application form print for future use.
Download Official Notification – Click Here
Official Link to Apply Online – Click Here
Candidate’s Login Part II – Click Here
Visit Official Website – Click Here