AFCAT Application Form 2018 Notification Released | Indian Airforce AFCAT Online Application Form for Airforce Common Aptitude Test 2018
Indian Airforce (IAF) have announced the official notification and important dates for Airforce Common Aptitude Test (AFCAT). Applicants satisfying the eligibility criteria mentioned below. They can fill AFCAT Application Form 2018. Important Details like educational qualification, age limit, application fee, selection process and online application form and notification are mentioned below. Moreover, refer official notification for completed details.
As per the expected dates, the official notification of AFCAT Recruitment 2018 is for Commissioned Officers (AFCAT/ NCC Special Entry/ Meteorology Entry) vacancies for Ground Duty (Technical and Non-Technical) Branches. Now the official notification is out, applicants can apply for the IAF AFCAT Posts Online. More details are given below.
IAF AFCAT Application Form 2018 Notification Out
Details of Notification
- Starting date online application:16-06-2018
- Last date of online application: 15-07-2018
AFCAT Recruitment 2018 Vacancy Details:-
Name of the Organization: Indian Airforce (IAF)
Exam Name: Airforce Common Aptitude Test (AFCAT)
Post Name:- Ground Duty (Technical/ Non-Technical) Branches) and Flying Branch
AFCAT Entry: 42 Posts
NCC Special Entry- Nil
Meteorology Branch: 24 Posts
Pay Scales: Rs.18,000 to Rs.57,900/-
Type of Vacancy: Permanent
Official Website: www.indianairforce.nic.in
IAF AFCAT Recruitment 2018 Application Form, Eligibility Criteria
Educational Qualification:- The minimum educational qualification is given below.
- Flying Branch: Graduation in any discipline with Physics and Mathematics at 10+2 level or BE/B.Tech with minimum 60% marks. OR Applicant must have scored 60% marks in Section A & B examination of Aeronautical Society of India or Associate Membership of Institute Engineers (India).
- Ground Duty (Techincal): Graduation in any discipline with Physics and Mathematics at 10+2 level or BE/B.Tech with minimum 60% marks. OR 4 years Graduation or integration post graduation in engineering & technology. OR Applicant must have scored 60% marks in Section A & B examination of Aeronautical Society of India or Associate Membership of Institute Engineers (India).
- Ground Duty (Non-Technical): Graduation level degree any discipline with minimum 60% marks and obtain 60% marks in Section A & B examination of Aeronautical Society of India or Associate Membership of Institute Engineers (India).
- NCC Special Entry (Flying Branch): 10+2, Graduation or BE/ B Tech.
- Meteorology: Post Graduation Degree (Relevant Disciplines)
Age Limit:- Candidates who are going to apply for flying branch their age should between 20 to 24 years and for Ground branch 20 to 26 years age limit is required. Detailed age details and relaxation is admissible for candidates of SC/ ST/EXSM/OBC category and other special categories as per ruled given in official notification.
Pay Scale: Selected applicants will get pay band level 10 with pay scale of Rs.56100/- to Rs.1,10,700/- with MSP Rs.15,500/-per month. Flight cadets shall receive a fixed stipend of Rs 56,100/- per month for
the period of training.
Selection Process:- On the basis of the followings
- Written Exam
- SSB Interviews
- Stage-I: Officer Intelligence Rating Test and Picture Perception and Discussion Test
- Stage-II: Psychology Test, Written Exam, Group Test (Combination of Indoor and Outdoor Activities), and Interviews
How to Apply for AFCAT Application Form 2018?
- First of all visit official website.
- Click on career section.
- Look around for IAF AFCAT Application Form 2018
- Fill application form.
- Upload photograph & signature.
- Pay application fee
- Click on final submit button.
- Your application fee will be submitted.
- Save and take print out for future use.
Download Official Notification – Click Here
Official Link to Apply Online – Click Here
Visit Official Website – Click Here