Nehru Yuva Kendra Recruitment 2019 | Apply now for 12000 Vacancies for District Youth Coordinator, Accounts Clerk cum Typist, Multi Tasking Staff Posts
Nehru Yuva Kendra Sangathan has announced the official notification and important dates for the National Youth Volunteers. These Applications are invited for recruitment/empanelment of District Youth Coordinator, Accounts Clerk cum Typist, Multi Tasking Staff vacancies for deployment in the field offices of Nehru Yuva Kendra Sangathan (NYKS), located all over India by broadcast engineering consultant limited India.
Candidates who are satisfying the eligibility criteria. They can apply for Nehru Yuva Kendra Recruitment 2019 for 12000 Volunteers vacancies. Important Details like educational qualification, age limit, application fee, selection process, and online application form are mentioned below. Candidates can fill their application form till 03 March 2019.
Nehru Yuva Kendra Recruitment 2019
- Last Date for Receipt of Application Form ( By Online Mode): 03-03-2019
- Date for Meeting of the selection committee: 05-03-2019 to 11-03-2019
- Declaration of NYKS Result: 15-03-2019
- Date of joining for the Newly deployed volunteers and online registration: 18-03-2019
- Organizing 15 days induction training to the newly deployed volunteers: From 01-04-2019 to 16-04-2019
NYKS Volunteer Recruitment 2019
Organization Name: Nehru Yuva Kendra Sangathan
Name of Vacancies: District Youth Coordinator, Accounts Clerk cum Typist, Multi Tasking Staff
No. of Posts: 12000
Official Website: http://nyks.nic.in
Nehru Yuva Kendra Sangathan 12000 Volunteer Recruitment 2019
Educational Qualification:- 10th Pass. For Detailed Education Qualification, refer to official advertisement.
- District Youth Coordinator:
- Post Graduation Degree
- Desired 3 years of experience in Youth Activities or Rural Development or Social Sectors.
- Accounts Clerk cum Typist:
- Bachelor’s of Commerce (B.Com) OR
- Graduation Degree with 2 years of experience in Accounts works.
- Typing speed of 30 WPM in English or 25 WPM in Hindi.
- Knowledge of computer application.
- Multitasking Staff:
- Matric or equivalent
- Desired 1-year work experience & training in the home guard or civil defense.
Age Limit:- 18 to 28 years for district youth coordinator and accounts clerk cum typist and 18 to 25 for Multitasking staff. Moreover, age relaxation will be given to reserve category candidates.
- District Youth Coordinator: Rs.56,100/- to Rs.1,77,500/-
- Accounts Clerk cum Typist: Rs.25,500/- to Rs.81,100/-
- Multitasking Staff: Rs.18,000/- to Rs.56,900/-
Selection of candidates will be based on the performance in followings.
- Written Exam
- Exam duration will be of 2 hours
How to Apply Nehru Yuva Kendra Recruitment 2019?
Interested and eligible candidates who fulfill their eligibility criteria may apply online from the official website i.e. http://nyks.nic.in on or before 03.03.2019. Application received through other modes will not be accepted. Candidates are advised to fill correct email address in online application as all correspondence will be made through email only.
Download official notification – Download from here
Fill online application form – Apply online from here