RPF Constable (Ancillary) Recruitment 2019 | Online Application form for 798 RPF Constable Vacancies
Railway Protection Force has announced the news regarding recruitment of RPF Constable Posts in Indian Railway Department. There are 798 Vacancies for Constable (Ancillary) vacancies in different trades. Applicants satisfying the eligibility criteria mentioned below can apply for Indian Railway RPF Constable Recruitment 2019.
The Detailed RPF Notification is available in the official notification which is attached below. The online application form for the RPSF Constable Post will be available from 1st Jan 2019 onwards. The last date to fill application form is 31-01-2019. Candidates Can Check More Details Below. Further essential Details like educational / qualification, selection process, online application form, age limit, application fee and notification are mentioned below.
- Starting Date for Online Application Form: 01-01-2019 at 10:00 Hrs
- Closing Date for Online Form: 31-01-2019 till 23:59 Hrs
- Tentative Date of Computer Based Test: Feb & March 2019
- Last Date for Fee Payment: 01-02-2019 till 23:59 Hrs
- Date for Offline Fee Payment: 02-02-2019 till 23:59 Hrs (For candidates who register till 23:59 Hrs of 30-01-2019)
RPF Constable Recruitment 2019 Notification for 798 Posts
Department Name: Railway Protection Force
Vacancy Name:- Constable (Ancillary)
Total Vacancies:- 798
Distribution of Posts:-
- Constable (Water Carrier): 452 Posts
- Constable (Safaiwala): 199 Posts
- Constable (Washerman): 49 Posts
- Constable (Barber): 49 Posts
- Constable (Mali): 15 Posts
- Tailor Gr III: 20 Posts
- Cobbler Gr III: 22 Posts
- Tailor, Cobbler: Level 2 of 7th CPC Pay Matrix with initial pay of Rs. 19,900 to Rs 63,200 plus allowances.
- Water Carrier, Safaiwala, Washerman, Barber, Mali: Level 3 of 7th CPC Pay Matrix with initial pay of Rs. 21,700 to Rs 69,100 plus allowances.
Official Website:- www.indianrailways.gov.in
Indian Railway RPF Constable Recruitment 2019 Vacancy Details
Educational Qualification:- The candidates who are going to fill Indian Railway Protection Force Constable 2019 Application Form, they must have possessed 10th from recognized Board.
Age Limit:- 18 to 25 years. Moreover, age relaxation will be applicable for Reserved Category Candidates as per rules are given in notification released by the Railway Department.
|1.||OBC (Non-Creamy Layer)||3|
Selection Process:- On the basis of the:
- Written Test
- Physical Standard Test
- Physical Efficiency Test
- Trade Test
- Document Verification
|Category||Fees (Rs)||Refund (Rs)|
How to Apply: –
- First of all visit official websites
- Click on online application forms.
- Look around for “RPF Recruitment 2019 for Constable Vacancies“.
- Fill application form completely.
- Pay application fee through online/offline mode.
- Click on the final submit button.
- Save and take print out of your application form for future use.
Download Official Notification – Click Here `
Official Link to Apply Online – Click here
Visit Official Website – Click Here