Sarkari Naukri Railway – Check Latest Railway RRB Recruitment Notifications and Apply Online for Indian Railway Recruitment Online Form
Hello Job seekers, are you searching online for the Latest Railway Recruitment Vacancies. Well, you have reached the right place as you can check here all the Sarkari Naukri Railway Job Notifications and can apply for various posts.
Every year, Railway Recruitment Board provides Sarkari Naukri in Railway Department to a large number of people. It is a large network which provide bread and butter to many people. It has jobs for different posts for all the people having different qualifications.
Popular Railway Entrance Examinations:-
- RRB Recruitment for Ticket Collector
- Railway Jobs for Assistant Station Master
- RRB Sarkari Naukri Railway for Assistant Loco Pilot
- UPSC SCRA – Special Railway Apprentices Exam
- RRB Group D Exam for Various Posts
- Railway NTPC Recruitment
Sarkari Naukri Railway Recruitment for 12th and 10th Pass Students
Railway Department provides huge number of vacancies for the 10th and 12th pass candidates. Some Latest Ongoing Railway Jobs and Link to Apply these jobs are given below:-
SCRA exam is conducted every year for class 12 science students. This is mostly before board exams and has very less number of seats.
SCRA Exam is exams is quite tough and many students are simply not aware of it. And majority of applicants simply skip this exam to keep the wide options of various engineering careers open and avoid this narrow zone decision making in high school.
- You can get the Best Sarkari Naukri Railway Job as Mechanical Engineer through UPSC IES in Group-A (Gazetted Officer).
- Other way to get Job in Railway is Group- C Job, Non Gazetted Job through RRB Exam.
- You can also go for section engineer (SE) and junior engineer (JE) exam conducted by RRB throughout India in various zones.
Indian Railway Jobs for 10th, 12th Pass & Graduate/Post Graduate Students
If you want to go for technical job in railway department, you have 2 options as per your qualification as Engineer.
1) Either Become a Group A Officer through ESE, conducted by UPSC.
2) Or Become a Senior Section Engineer, Group C employee, conducted through RRB.
Group Wise Distribution of Posts for Sarkari Naukri Railway Job
- Group D : Minimum Qualification is 12th standard and examination is conducted by RRC (Railway recruitment Cell). You will be lowest in the hierarchy and have to do all kind of work given by your higher officials.
- For Group C : Minimum Qualification is Degree and for technical post you need a diploma or degree for JE and SSE post respectively.
- Group B : No recruitment for this class , internally employee from group C is promoted to group B through LDCE exam.
- For Group A: This recruitment is conducted by UPSC every year for degree holders in civil , mechanical, electrical and electronics & telecommunication branch.
Job Alerts for Latest Sarkari Naukri Railway Jobs
By far, I hope I gave you the overview of the Railway Exams conducted by RRB, RRC and UPSC. To receive latest alerts for Group D and Other Posts, Keep Visiting this site. I have mentioned below the important ongoing Indian Railway Vacancy for 10th, 12th, Diploma Holders and Graduation Students.
- DMW Railway Patiala Recruitment 2018 for Act Apprentices
For More Sarkari Naukri Railway Jobs – Click Here
Visit Official Website – Click Here
To Get RRB Job Updates on Facebook – Click Here
|Click Here for Latest Jobs|