SBI Recruitment 2019 | Online Application form for Specialist Cadre Officer for Various Disciplines: Apply Now for SBI SO Form 2019
State Bank of India has announced latest employment notification for Specialist Officer Vacancies. This is a great opportunity for the candidates who are looking for Bank Jobs. They have a good opportunity to grab it. So, Interested and eligible applicants may submit their online application form for SBI Recruitment 2019 from the official website www.sbi.co.in.
Online application forms are already started from 09-01-2019. Applicants can fill their forms till 31-01-2019. Further important details like educational qualification, age limit, selection process, how to apply, pay scale etc are given below. We have uploaded the official notification/advertisement on our website. Candidates must read this notification before applying for these vacancies.
Important Dates :
Starting Date of online application form: 09/01/2019
Last Date to Apply Online: 31/01/2019
Date for Editing Application Details: 30-01-2019
Last Date for Printing Your Application: 14-02-2019
SBI Recruitment 2019 for Specialist Cadre Officer Vacancies
Organization Name: State Bank of India
Name of Post: Specialist Cadre Officer
Number of Vacancies: 31
Distribution of SO Vacancies:
|1||Deputy Manager (Statistician)||02|
|2||Project Development Manager (Digital Initiatives) – Agriculture/International Banking/Retail Banking/ Corporate Banking||03|
|3||Manager (Servicing-Digital Initiatives) – Agriculture/|
International Banking/ Retail Banking/ Corporate Banking
|4||Manager (Business Analyst/ Customer Service Analyst||02|
|5||Manager (Online Fulfilment/ Integration & Journeys/ Superstore Fulfillment)||03|
|6||Manager (Digital Marketing) – Agriculture/ International Banking/Retail Banking/ Corporate Banking||04|
|10||Executive (Credit Monitoring)||10|
|11||Head (Product, Investment & Research)||01|
SBI Specialist Officer 2019 Recruitment Notification and Application Form
Educational Qualification and Age Limit:- The qualification and age required for different posts are mentioned below:-
- Deputy Manager (Statistician):- Post Graduate (Statistics or Data Analytics) with Relevant Experience. Age needed is 35-42 Years.
- For Post S.No. 2 to 6:- B.E/ B.Tech (Computer Science/ IT) with relevant experience. Age required is 25-35 Years.
- Head (Legal):- Degree/ PG (Law) with relevant experience. Age needed is 50-62 Years.
- DGM (NCLT) and DGM (Law):- Degree (Law) with relevant experience. Age needed is 42-62 Years.
- Executive (Credit Monitoring):- Chartered Accountant with relevant experience. Age required is 22-30 Years.
- Head (Product, Investment & Research):- Graduation/ PG with relevant experience. Age requirement is 35-50 Years.
Pay Scale:- As per norms mentioned in Official Notification which is attached below
Selection of the candidate will on the basis of
- Sl No 01 to 10 (General/ OBC): Rs.600/-
- For Sl No 01 to 10 (SC/ST/PWD candidates): Rs.100/-
- Sl No 11: Nill
- Payment Mode (Online): Debit/ Credit Card/ Internet Banking etc
How to Apply: –
- First of all visit official website https://bank.sbi/careers OR https://www.sbi.co.in/careers.
- Look at SBI Recruitment of Specialist Cadre Officer 2019 in State Bank of India.
- Click on the application form.
- Fill the application form and upload photograph/signature.
- Pay application fee.
- Click on the final submit button.
- Your application form will be submitted.
Download Official Notification – Click Here
Apply Online from here– Click Here
Visit official Webiste– Click Here
|Click Here for Latest Jobs|