LIC AAO Recruitment 2018 | Online Application form for 590 Assistant Administrative Officer Vacancies
Life Insurance Corporation of India (LIC), has announced recruitment notice to fill 590 vacant posts of Assistant Administrative Officer Vacancies. This is the good news for candidates who are looking for Latest Graduation Jobs. Candidates satisfying eligibility criteria can apply for LIC AAO Recruitment 2019 for 590 Assistant Administrative Officer Vacancies from the official website.
Online application forms will start from 2 March 2019. Candidates may fill the application forms before 22 March 2019. Applicants satisfying all the required eligibility criteria are invited to apply for LIC AAO Recruitment 2019. Furthermore, Essential details like qualification, age limit, form/ application fee, selection criteria, and online application form and notification are mentioned below.
LIC Recruitment 590 AAO Vacancies
LIC 2019 Notification Details
Important Dates :
- Opening Date of Registrations: 2 March 2019
- Closing Date of Registrations: 22 March 2019
- The date for Download Call Letter for Online Preliminary Exam: From 22 to 30-04-2019
- The date for Online Preliminary Exam: 04 & 05-05-2019
- Tentative Date for Online Main Exam: 28-06-2019
LIC 590 AAO Vacancy Details:-
Name of the Organization: Life Insurance Corporation of India (LIC)
Post Name:- Assistant Administrative Officer
Total Vacancies:- 590
LIC AAO Vacancy Details:
|Sl No||Post Name||Total||Educational Qualification|
|01||AAO (Generalist)||350||Any Degree|
|02||AAO (IT)||150||Degree (Engg), MCA, M.Sc|
|03||AAO (Chartered Accountant||50||Degree and CA|
|04||AAO (Actuarial)||30||Any Degree|
|05||AAO (Rajbhasha)||10||Master Degree (Hindi/ English)|
Age Limit: Candidate’s age should more than 21 – 30 years as per official notification. For more details refer official website.
|PWD (Gen)||10 Years|
|PWD (SC/ST)||15 Years|
|PWD (OBC)||13 Years|
|ECO/SSCO (GEN)||5 Years|
|ECO/SSCO (SC/ST)||10 Years|
|ECO/SSCO (OBC)||8 Years|
|Confirmed LIC employees||Further Relaxation of 5 Years|
- For All Others: Rs. 600/- + Transaction Charges
- For SC/ ST/ PWD Candidates: Rs. 100/- + Transaction Charges
Candidates should pay the requisite fee through the online mode only. Applicants have to bear the transaction charges as applicable for online payment.
How to apply for LIC Recruitment 2019?
- First of all, visit the official website.
- Look around for the career section.
- Under the career section click on “LIC AAO Recruitment 2019”
- Fill application form.
- Pay application fee.
- Save and take a print of your application form for future use.
Important Link and Downloads
Download Official Notification: Click here
Apply Online: Click here
Official Website: https://www.licindia.in/
|Click here for More Jobs|