UPSC CDS Recruitment 2018 | Online Application Form for 414 Vacancies of Indian Military Academy, Indian Naval Academy, Air Force Academy and Officers Training Academy through Combined Defence Services Examination (II), 2018 (Including SSC Women (Non-Technical) Course
Union Public Service Commission has released official notification to hire 414 applicants for the Combined Defence Services Examination. This is the great opportunity for the candidates who are looking for UPSC Jobs. Interested and eligible candidates may submit their online application form for UPSC CDS Recruitment 2018 to www.upsc.gov.in. Online application forms already started. Candidates can fill their forms from 08-08-2018 till 03-09-2018.
Further important details like educational qualification, age limit, selection process, how to apply, pay scale and other are given below. We have uploaded the official notification/advertisement of UPSC CDS II on our website. Candidates must read this notification before applying for these vacancies.
UPSC CDS Recruitment 2018 for 414 Combined Defence Services Exam
Online Application Form
Details of Notification
Important Dates :
- Starting Date to Apply Online: 08-08-2018
- Closing Date to Apply Online: 03-09-2018
- Last Date for Payment of Fee through Cash: 02-09-2018
- Last Date for Payment of Fee through Online: 03-09-2018
- The date for Exam: 18-11-2018
- Tentative Date for Declaration of Exam Results: December 2018
UPSC Combined Defence Services II Vacancy 2018:
Organization Name: Union Public Service Commission
Name of Posts: Combined Defence Services
Number of Vacancies: 414
Education: Graduation Degree from recognized university or board
Official Website: www.upsc.gov.in
UPSC CMS Vacancy Details :
- Indian Military Academy: 100 Posts
- Air Force Academy: 32 Posts
- Indian Naval Academy: 45 Posts
- Officers Training Academy: 237 Posts
Eligibility Criteria for UPSC CDS (2) Exam 2018
Educational Qualification:- Applicants who are going to fill UPSC CDS 2018 Exam, they must have possess Graduation Degree from the recognized university.
Age Limit:- Candidate’s age should be 20-24 years. For more details refer official website.
Pay Scale:- Selected candidates will get pay scale as per UPSC norms. For complete notification check advertisement.
Candidates will be selected for these posts based on the performance in followings exams.
- Written Exam
- Physical Standards/Physical Efficiency Tests
- Interview/Personality Test
Application Fee :
Candidates who are going to fill UPSC DS exam, they must have to pay application fee of Rs.200/- for General/OBC. All the candidates belonging to SC/ST/PWD/Female category are exempted to pay any fee. Candidates can pay their fee through e-payment or e-challan.
Steps to fill UPSC CDS Recruitment 2018
- First of all visit official website.
- Click on the career link.
- Download official notification of UPSC Combined Defence Services Exam.
- Upload photographs/Signature and all other documents.
- Pay fee through Online/Offline mode.
- Click on the final submit button.
- Your application form will be submitted.
- Save and take print out for future use.
Important Links :
Download official notification: Click Here
Fill online application form: Click here
Official website: Click here