Notification: UPSC NDA Application Form 2018 | Apply now for NA & NDA Examination 2018
This is the Greatest news for aspirants looking for Defence Jobs. Union Public Service Commission has released OPSC Recruitment Notification 2018. The Department has announced 335 Vacant Posts in Army, Navy, and Airforce. This recruitment will be conducted to select candidates in National Defence Acadamy (NDA & Navel Acadamy). Eligible Candidates looking for Govt Jobs in Defence, they can fill UPSC NDA Application Form 2018 from official website www.upsc.gov.in.
Candidates who want to apply for UPSC NDA Recruitment 2018 can fill their online application form until 5th February 2018. Online application forms will start from 15th January 2018. Important Details for UPSC NDA NA 1 Application Form 2018 like educational qualification, age limit, application fee, selection process and notification are mentioned below.
UPSC NDA Application Form 2018 for Exam 1
Details of NDA 1 Recruitment 2018 Notification
NDA NA 1 Exam 2018:
- Starting date of online application form: 15th January 2018
- Last date of online application form: 5th February 2018
- Date for NDA NA 1 Exam: 22nd April 2018
NDA NA 2 Exam 2018:
- Starting date of online application form: 6th June 2018
- Last date of online application form: 2nd July 2018
- Date for NDA NA 2 Exam: 9th September 2018
NDA NA 1 Recruitment 2018 Vacancy Details:-
Name of the Organization: Union Public Service Commission
Posts in: Army, Navy, and Airforce
Official Website: www.upsc.gov.in
UPSC Recruitment 2018 for NDA & NDA Exam Notification and Application Form
Education Qualification:- The minimum educational qualification required to fill UPSC NDA Application form 2018 is the 12th Class pass of the 10+2 pattern of School Education or equivalent examination conducted by a State Education Board or a University. Candidates need to pass the NA NDA Exam I.
Age Limit:- Applicant should be born earlier than 2nd July 1999 and not later than 1st January 2002. Detailed age details and relaxation is admissible for candidates of SC/ ST/EXSM/OBC/PWD and other categories and other special categories as per rules are given in official notification.
Selection Process:- On the basis of marks scored in
- NDA NA 1 and NA 2 Exam
- Psychological Aptitude Test
- Intelligence & Personality Test
- SSB Interview.
|Subjects||Code||Time Duration||Max marks|
|General Ability Test||02||2½ Hours||600|
|SSB Test/ Interview||900|
Application Fee:- Rs. 110 for All Candidates through Netbanking or Card in SBI Bank. For more details refer official notification.
How to Apply Online for UPSC NDA Application Form 2018
- First of all visit official website of UPSC Department
- Click on career section.
- Under career, the section goes to UPSC NDA NA 1 2018 Application Form link.
- Fill the online application form
- Pay application fee through online mode.
- Save and take print out of application form for future reference
Download Official UPSC NDA Notification – Click Here
Official Link to Apply Online – Click here
Visit Official Website – Click Here
|Click Here for Latest Jobs|