RRC Western Railway Recruitment 2018 | Apply Online for 3553 Apprentice Vacancies in Railway Recruitment Cell (RRC), Western Railway, Mumbai
Western Railway (WR) has announced recruitment notice to fill 3553 vacant posts of Apprentice notified for training in the designated Trades under Apprentice Act 1961 at various Divisions, Workshops within the jurisdiction of Western Railways for the year 2018-19. Candidates satisfying eligibility criteria can apply for Indian Railway Recruitment 2018 for RRC Western Railway Apprentice vacancies from the official website.
The official notification is already uploaded and candidates can get it from below mentioned download links. The registrations for RRC Railway Apprentice Posts will start from 10 December 2018 till 9 January 2019. Furthermore, Essential details like qualification, age limit, form/ application fee, selection criteria and online application form and notification are mentioned below.
RRC Western Railway Recruitment 2018-19 | 3553 Apprentice Vacancies
RRC WR Region Vacancies Details
Important Dates :
- Starting Date to Fill Online Form: 10-12-2018 at 11.00 Hrs
- Closing Date to Apply Online: 09-01-2019 at 17:00 Hrs
- Date of Declaration of Merit List: 15-01-2019
- Document Verification Process: 21-01-2019 onwards
- Date of commencement of Training: 01-04-2019 onwards
Indian Railway Western Region Apprentice Vacancy Details:-
Name of the Organization: Western Railway
Post Name:- Apprentice
Total Vacancies:- 3553
Official Website: https://www.rrc-wr.com/
Educational Qualification: Applicants who want to apply for Indian Railway Apprentice Recruitment 2018 must possess Matriculation or 10th Class in 10+2 examination system with minimum 50% marks in aggregate from recognized Board
- Technical Qualification: ITI certificate affiliated to NCVT/SCVT is compulsory in relevant trade
Age Limit: The age of candidates who wants to fill the Western Railway Apprentice Application Form must be 15 to 24 years. However, age relaxation will be applicable to reserved category candidates as per the rules mentioned in the official notification.
Pay Scale:- Candidates will get best pay scale as per railway norms. For more details refer official notification.
Application Fee:- Rs. 100 which can be paid online. There is No fee for SC/ ST/ PWD/ Women candidates.
How to apply for Western Railway Apprentice Recruitment 2018?
- First, the applicant has to register himself/ herself by providing his basic details.
- First, go to Apply Now option.
- Then go to Apply for Temporary Form.
- Press the apply button of the concerned notification.
- Login to Dashboard / Register New User page will appear.
- Click on New User Glick Here
- Select Other in Combo box and enter your valid Mobile No. and other basic details & press
- Enter OTP received on your Mobile and click Save button.
- You will get the message that Employee Added Successfully.
- Go to Login.
- Again Login to Dashboard / Register New User will appear.
- Again enter your Registered Mobile No. and press Send OTP.
- Enter received OTP and click Login.
- The application form will appear.
- Fill up the details in the fields carefully and then save the Draft button.
- The form will be saved temporarily.
- Again go through the details filled by you carefully and press Save Final to the complete final process of submission of your application.
- After successful completion of the above process, you will get Ref. No. on screen and as well as you will get the text message on your registered Mobile No.
Important Link and Downloads
Download Official Notification: Click here
To Apply Online: Click here
|Click here for More Jobs|